The gorgeous girls, La Dama and VainGlorySinner both tagged me with an award and I have to share seven interesting facts about myself.
1. The cheeky lads at the boys' Grammar School used to call me "Nice legs shame about her face" when I was a teenager after the popular song by the Monks.
|Nice legs, shame about the boat race|
2. I've got 8 "O" Levels and 4 "A" Levels and apparently no common sense whatsoever, according to an ex-boss who described me as the scattiest yet most intelligent woman she'd ever met.
3. I have no qualms about taking my clothes off in public, apart from posing as a life model for art students I modelled underwear (in my youth!) and have gone skinny dipping on far too many occasions.
4. I'm very low maintenance, never having had a facial, manicure or pedicure, only had two professional waxes and the last time I visited a hairdresser was over fourteen months ago.
5. I'm such a bad singer that I was once carried off the stage by a bouncer at a karaoke night for ruining other people's enjoyment.
|I may be a passable lookalike but sadly the singing's nowhere near Amy's standard|
6. I'm scared of babies. I've never held one and when colleagues on maternity leave used to bring them into work I'd hide in the toilets. One of my friend's is due to give birth in the next few weeks and keeps threatening to make me a godparent...argh!
7. Despite us having a fleet of vintage VW's, three campervans, a Variant and a Beetle, I can't drive. I have the attention span of a gnat and my last driving instructor had a nervous breakdown (but I'm sure you can't blame me for that). I have had seventeen lessons and am quite good at reversing, parking and three-point turns, it's just the actual driving I can't master.
|Destined for the role of passenger.|
Care to share a few facts? I'm tagging anyone who wants to reveal some fascinating facts about themselves, don't be shy!
What am I wearing? Jeff Banks for W1 1960's blouse (50p car boot sale), Pop Boutique reworked skirt (50p car boot sale), High-heeled brogues (£1.95 British Heart Foundation).
A whole outfit for £2.95.