Saturday 26 December 2009

Vain as a peacock

Vintage dress (Clothes Show), Patent platforms (Market), Necklace and bag (Xmas presents)

Well, it wasn't too bad a day after all! Spending time with our nearest and dearest, amazing pressies, the Royale Family on the TV, curry for lunch and even a touch of snow on the ground.....

One of my lovely pals made me this beautiful peacock feather bag....


......and this pewter sci-fi necklace is another fabulous gift.

Off for a night out on the town, the last chance to catch up with pals before we jet off to India on Monday morning. Catch you all later.



4 comments:

  1. Haha you are Cool! I love that you are quirky! I went to the clothes show with school!
    Tomorrow x
    http://inthebedroommirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab. I loved the Royale Family, Oneeeeeeeeee do do do onnnneeeeeeeeeee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress :)
    Hope you have a lovely trip!!
    follow me on clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. very gorgeous look, really love it :)

    drey jewelry design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for leaving a message. Please don't be anonymous, I'd love it if you left a name (or a nom de plume).

Lots of love, Vix