I received some amazing feedback after Monday's skincare posting, it seems there's a lot of us with skin issues. I've re-read some of my naural beauty books and after testing the recipes a few times I'll be sharing some of the more succesful ones. Let me know how they work for you.
I love the refreshing feeling relaxing with a face pack leaves but find the peel-off variety dry the skin and clay masks draw out impurities leaving the skin spotty. This cheap and cheerful weekly face pack brightens up even the dullest of complexions, giving an instant radiance boost and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- 1 tablespoon of full-fat natural yogurt left to reach room temperature
- 1 tsp runny honey
- For oily skin add a couple of drops of freshly squeezed lime juice
- For dry skin increase the amount of honey to 2 teaspoonfuls.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly in a non-metallic bowl, apply to a thoroughly cleansed face and relax for 15minutes.
- Remove with a dampened muslin cloth, rinse with warm water, pat dry and apply your usual moisturiser.