Monday 16 November 2009

Spare Us The Cutter





An easy wardrobe refashion using an out- of-shape jumble sale tee shirt, a pair of dressmaking scissors & a length of vintage ribbon.
  • Remove neck band by cutting along the collar seam.
  • Cut the sleeves off in a curved shape, a couple of inches inwards from the armhole seams.
  • Mark the centre point at the back of the tee shirt and snip up the middle leaving about 6inches from the neck uncut.
  • Thread ribbon through the back of the armholes and tie securely.

Total cost: 20p
Time: 5 minutes

2 comments:

  1. I've seen that exact t-shirt in Topshop for £20. You're a star!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I made it up this morning. Maybe I've missed my vocation in life. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for leaving a message. Please don't be anonymous, I'd love it if you left a name (or a nom de plume).

Lots of love, Vix